[Slowhand] The New Digital Age

An English Boy peter_dennis_blandford_townshend at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 12:35:20 EST 2006

From: Almighty Geetarz <almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com>

>I'm curious to see if the new, digital age, will in some way bring the

>music business full circle back to the mid 1960s, when the single was king

>and before the concept of an intertwined body of work a.k.a. "the album"

>came to dominance in the music world,

It's already been brought about with the advent of BoyBands and
GirlBands, talentless-manufactured acts/prettyfaces singing substance
void drivel that is without any musical direction ... the digi-download
age came along after the change when the "album concious boomers"
became lazy and dumped their turntables in favour of "Best Of" and
"Greatest Hits" CD packages by the pop-pap producing bands like the
Eagles and Fleetwood Chicks.

It's been 30 years in the making, yet, no one mentions that DISCO
was the factor that deteriorated the foundation of creative music
for the thinking mind.

Lew Campbell~