[Slowhand] Sorry to a few of you

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Tue Dec 12 09:02:35 EST 2006

Slowhanders,

I owe 10-show Japan FLAC file DVD audio disks to a few people. You know who you are. For some reason, I had a terrible time getting them to burn. One disk even took 3 hours. I ended up with many coasters.

I wound up getting them to burn as data files. I have no idea whether this is OK or not. And truthfully, I don't even know how to play FLAC files. Somebody sent me a FLAC file converter which I can't find. Do I need this to make copies for others? Or is that just to play it? I still haven't heard the music on the disks myself.

I wound up getting data copies to burn of those FLAC files using Roxio.

So I have the copies made and need to send them. But I don't know if I did it correctly or not.

I'm confused !!!

Cheers,
Jay