[Slowhand] On This Day in EC History - December 14

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 06:17:59 EST 2006

On this day in 1998, EC was David Sanborn and special guests in New York
for a TV special, "David Sanborn and Friends". This was broadcast on
American TV just after midnight on January 1, 1999, and later released
on DVD in Region 2 (Japan). Here we have a couple choice EC tracks:

From the "After Midnight" broadcast, we have "Sunshine of Your Love"

http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/010199-01.html

http://www.geetarz.org/tunez/12-14-after-midnight-sunshine.mp3

And from the excellent Paddington Records release "TV Performance After
1990s", we have "Crossroads":

http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/tv-performance-after-80s.htm

http://www.geetarz.org/tunez/12-14-paddington-crossroads.mp3

Cheers,