[Slowhand] Go There

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 07:22:35 EST 2006

> Hey Almighty One,

> Tell me you didn't "go there".....hehe

Well of course I did ;)

> Wasn't that a special show !!! It was like a 1970 time warp to see that reunion show. They pulled out so much of the early stuff from The Morning After, Full House, The J. Geils Band and Bloodshot. And they still had that incredible on stage energy intact. One of the great "live" bands of all time.

> And then to see Clapton the next night at the Garden doing Little Wing !!! And remember, we almost considered taking the ride to see the Allman Brothers the next night !!!

100% agreed, a good chunk of the EC show would easily have been
surpassed by Geils the night before! (Two words: Mary J. Blige and the
Chicken Outfit)

I'm sorry I mentioned your kleptomaniac (as opposed to claptomaniac) ways.

Here's a peace offering to you (and da grupe)

http://www.geetarz.org/tunez/jerk.mp3

AG