[Slowhand] EC Was Where? December 16 ...

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 06:59:06 EST 2006

On this day, December 16 ... EC did nothing.

More accurately, he may have done something, but at the very least it's
not reflected in my database (at this point only 1990-2006).

So instead I'll pick a track from another day.

It was recorded in December, so at least it's close.

This is, without a doubt, the finest performance of "Had to Cry Today"
ever recorded. Taken directly from the raw, unedited soundboard master
tapes and unreleased in this form (until now of course).

http://www.geetarz.org/tunez/cry.mp3

Enjoy!
AG