[Slowhand] Re- Blues Breakers: Deluxe Edition

Denis & Susan rainchek at nb.sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 22 18:17:45 EST 2006

I always felt that not-fully erased guitar solo was one the coolest parts of
the Beano album! It's not an essential part, but it's just one of those
happy little accidents or oversights that adds charm to an already
super-duper record, like the fade-in to Key To The Highway on L&OALS, or
EC's "No-more" vocal away from the mike on FTC's "3rd Degree." I also seem
to recall something similar on Fresh Cream but I'm not sure...

Happy Ho-Ho-Ho to all!

-Denis