[Slowhand] email me please if interested in trading

BootlegFan at aol.com BootlegFan at aol.com
Sat Dec 23 16:07:42 EST 2006

i am unable to download mim files.. and read them.
so far i got two or three of these.

i cant see anything written in them.
if there are vines going on.. i would like to be a
part of them please.

if someone can contact me directly and help
me out here.. i would appreciate it.
i have a few ec and related cds.. no dvds at all.
i am unable to copy dvds.. i am able to watch
them i believe. i am able to decode shn and
flac from either a cd or dvd and make a copy
of anything on cd.
i have 500-700 rare unreleased cds of all sorts
including derek cream blind faith yardbirds ec solo
etc etc.. i am interested in getting more than
i have. but if i cant read these mim files and
there are postings going on that i am missing
out on .. what can i do?? please help. thanks.