[Slowhand] converted to Pilgrim

K S backlezz at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 07:38:57 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I think I got your point Ken, about the Pilgrim album - Some hated the album
but loved the way many of the songs were done live.

Anyway, I for one feel calling Pilgrim a lousy album is absolutely WRONG. It
contained ECs best songs (own material) since LAOALS! It was very personal,
with stong lyrics and great tunes. It was polished, yes, but the songs might
end up being the last super strong material EC ever put out. I take 1
Pilgrim instead of 20 Reptiles or Back Homes. Well, just my 2 cents..

Cheers