[Slowhand] Perth 11 Feb 2007

Trevor trevork1 at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 29 07:14:20 EST 2007

Dear Mr Clapton,
Hey I know it has been a long and draining tour and that you and your magnificant band want to get home to your family....and who can blame anyone of you for that?, but please Eric, we down here in the far off regions of the " British Empire" don't get to see you as often as we would like to unless we save up all our pennies to make the long flights to London or Japan if we wish to catch concerts. So I am sure that this "Night Under The Southern Cross" will be all that I have promised my family and friends who have never had the same opportunities as I have to make the trips overseas to attend your concerts, but who are still excited about what is to come on 11 February 2007 here in Perth.

Welcome to Western Australia to you and all of the band. Please don't leave it so long next time.

Trevor Kempin