[Slowhand] Buddy Guy Tickets - No EC Content

Dale.Kalina at rrd.com Dale.Kalina at rrd.com
Tue Jan 30 14:26:23 EST 2007

Anyone want to see some blues? I have 2 tickets for the March 10, 2007
Buddy Guy/Koko Taylor show at the Rialto Square Theater in Joliet, IL. I
realize this is not a smoky blues bar or other more intimate venue such as
Buddy's Legends club in Chicago, but the concert will be in the extravagant
1920's Rialto Square and the tickets are for the 2nd row of the orchestra
pit, so the seats should be great - only 2 rows away from the stage. I am
unable to use the tickets due to a scheduling conflict. Before trying to
offer these on eBay or try to sell them otherwise, I thought I would give
Slowhanders the first opportunity. With Ticketmaster charges, I paid
$172.45 for the pair and would like to recover the cost.

If anyone is interested, please email me at dgkalina at sbcglobal.net. (Please
use this address) Tickets are in hand and can be shipped immediately.

Thanks,

Dale