[Slowhand] EC Acccess Year 2 Pack - got it!

Apurva Parikh apuraja8 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 10:14:18 EST 2007

I signed up late last year so I could purchase good seats for EC tours, I
finally got my package yesterday, here are the contents:

1. Letter from EC - seems handwritten, but obviously copied, i dont think he
would write an individual letter for each person
2. DVD of JJ Cale/EC unrelease interview - whopptee do da
3. EC Guitar Pics
4. Large Sze Duck Records Blue T-Shirt

All in all, i'd rate a 5 out of 10. But I guess I got my stuff quicker than
most, who knows.

AAP