[Slowhand] Clapton in Sydney

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Tue Jan 30 23:47:11 EST 2007

Had the great pleasure of seeing the first Aussie Clapton show in Sydney
on Monday. I actually think Derek slightly stole the show, but Eric was
in fine form himself and the 2 hour show certainly did not disappoint.
I also had the pleasure of meeting up with Tone from this list
beforehand and along with his family and friends shared a few beers and
some great conversation. We solved a few of the world's problems too,
esp. for the over-50's! It had occurred to me to organise Sam's
heads-on-a-stick concept to have it travel out here too, but regrettably
I did not get around to organising it.
Thanks for including us this time around Eric, much appreciated.

Cheers,
Jon

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.