[Slowhand] Australian Shows

Brian Smith brian at pacific-isle.com
Thu Feb 8 17:23:52 EST 2007

I thought there may have been some reviews of the Australian leg of the tour, I went to the Feb 7 show in Brisbane, great show by the way, a chance to hear some Clapton classics that one would not have heard a few tours back. I think Derek Trucks is a star guitarist, he can only get better. Has anyone posted some setlists of the tour?

The only downer was coming back to my car which I parked at a local train station to avoid the large traffic exodus to find it had been trashed about $10000 damage.

Still the show was great, ( my 5th Clapton gig)

Take Care

Brian ( Australia)