[Slowhand] clarification of my bonamassa post

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 8 17:51:10 EST 2007

Hi all:

my post that Ron referenced below was in response to Steve Proctor's offer of a free ticket to Joe Bonamassa's upcoming show in charlotte. when i said "last saturdays show", i meant Joes, not EC's in australia. joe confirmed the festival in chicago by saying he could not attend...sorry for any confusion!

Ron, yes, i still have my tix from last fall for the detroit EC show, so if you are planning on going, let me know as i would be glad to meet you!

regards
sammy