[Slowhand] Jeff Beck and SOTR

Justin Stygles letitloose77 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 12:09:27 EST 2007

I purchase the CD that was available at www.jeffebeck.com. Nice version of
the song, electric through and through, and I dare say not comperable to
EC's version(s). JB is JB and EC is EC. Each version by each person I think
adds to what makes the both of them great and well rounded.

However, the disc... a digitally mastered bootleg. Seriously. The disc
names the guy who recorded the show sometime in April 2006. Made in EU and
only sold at www.jeffbeck.com, this is a re-release also. No label assigned
other than the code at the bottom was DMBOOT002.

I wonder, JB selling bootlegs at $15 a pop?

Justin