[Slowhand] Jeff playing songs EC played

Bruce Wilson kbw at mchsi.com
Sat Feb 24 15:25:39 EST 2007

Hi Tone,
I just meant all those Yardbirds songs that were carried over from the EC era. I'm sure Jeff had to play For Your Love more than EC ever did. There were several songs that were played and recorded by both Yardbirds lineups (I'm A Man, etc.) and several more that underwent lyric rewrites, like Someone To Love Me recast as Lost Woman, which was quite a revelation when Live! Blueswailing July '64 was released a few years ago. Other than the Yardbirds, I'm not thinking of anything unless you count that unusual Rollin' And Tumblin' from You Had It Coming.
Best regards,
brooz