[Slowhand] Mimi is gone

Ishraq ishraq99 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 15:28:31 EST 2007

This is a sad day, Tildemarie, our friend Mimi, died tragically in Bay St. Louis, MS. I think people already may know the sad details, but her life was so much more than that.

Her enthusiasm was infectious and she was one of the best people on earth, and now in heaven. She gave much more than she ever got, or even expected to get. She donated regularly to the Crossroads Centre and I for one will always remember her fondly. I realize this may not be on topic, but she did a lot to make being an EC fan fun.