[Slowhand] Houston Show

Cheryl Donatto cdonatto at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 14:51:57 EST 2007

Had a great time at the show. Was nice to meet up Eddy
and friend... plus James & Jackie and friends.
Sambo... thanks for the "heads"... they were a great
conversation piece!
I got my seats through EC Accesss... they were
actually very good. So it was worth the price to join.
And oh yeah... thanks Eric & Band for a great show!
Now for the expected question... is there a copy of
the show out there somewhere? I've been really out of
the trading loop... and haven't much of a clue about
downloaded shows either. So any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Cheryl