[Slowhand] crossroads festival

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 23 16:38:14 EDT 2007

so who's in? i got my plane ticket yesterday. looks like a cozy outdoor soccer stadium holding only 28,000 people. the general concert layout looked like reserved seating on the floor. it will be interesting to see if they make the floor GA and the seats reserved or vice versa.

anyways, it appears flying into Midway Airport is your best best, as the Toyota Center is on the SW side of town, and there are shuttles to the arena from Midway. I will be in around 9am the day of the show, looking forward to seeing some fellow slowhanders!

i was also pleased to see the ticket prices so low ($90 + charges)for a concert of this magnitude....just EC for 2 hours has been $125 and up recently!

out
sambo8