[Slowhand] ec access

Drick, Elaine elaine.drick at lmco.com
Mon Mar 26 09:59:46 EDT 2007

I joined EC Access just to have a chance at better seats. I went to the
San Jose show this year and had great seats, better than I had ever
gotten previous to joining EC Access. I had floor seats, row 21, dead
center. I haven't received the free stuff (calendar, t-shirt, etc.) and
have written to them and gotten no reply, so that's frustrating, but
just getting good seats is worth it to me. This is my second year in EC
Access and the first year I did receive the free stuff. Their customer
service seems to leave a lot to be desired. ~Elaine