[Slowhand] EC Access

Bbanderic at aol.com Bbanderic at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 09:34:50 EDT 2007

I joined EC Access and got GREAT seats for the 2006 Toronto show. It took a
while to get the free stuff though (EC Access t-shirt, Hyde Park '96 CD and
calender). All in all, it was well worth it for me. If you go the EC Access
route, you still want to get your tickets as soon as they go on sale for the
best seats.

Regarding the Chicago - Crossroads show....Although I haven't seen absolute
confirmation, it seems as though some seats are reserved and some are
general admission. I would assume the general admission seats are on the field and
the reserved seating in the stands. If that's the case and you want GA
seats on the field, I wouldn't see a need for EC Access. Personally I'm praying
that the whole field is GA, if so, I'm there. I can't sit in these big
stadiums, the odds on getting good seats in the reserved stands are slim.

Cheers,

Jon