[Slowhand] ec access

Cheryl Donatto cdonatto at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 09:24:21 EDT 2007

Sambo... I was mostly happy with my tickets from EC
Access. Only problem I had was with the secret
password they issued when the tix went on sale. They
had a typo in it... and luckily I was smart enough (or
desperate enough!) to try the correct spelling and it
worked.
My seats were in the first row of the second section,
center stage on the aisle. Probably about row 15 or
so.
I did have one complaint about the "goodies" you
receive when joining however. The tshirt appears to be
either used or old (the writing on the label was worn
off)... and not to mention it wasn't very attractive
either! But hey... at least there's another EC
t-shirt in the closet!

:-)

Cheryl