[Slowhand] Nathan East received a Congressional Record

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 27 23:46:42 EDT 2007

This just in:

March 26, 2007, USA - Musician, Nathan East received a Congressional Record last night from the United States Congress, House Of Representatives, Washington, DC recognizing him as a distinguished member of the music industry. A. Robert Brown, Sr. Advisor to Congressman Ed Towns of New York presented the award during a concert performance of jazz super group Fourplay in Philadelphia on Sunday evening honoring Nathan for his outstanding achievements.

"Mr. Speaker, I believe that it is incumbent on this body to recognize the accomplishments of Nathan East, as he offers his talents and services for the betterment of our local and global communities."

Congress also recognized the group Fourplay for their contributions to the industry worldwide, presenting the group a Congressional Record. Presently Fourplay is the only group in history that has this recognition.

The actual certificate is at www.slowhand.net\images\congress.jpg