[Slowhand] Melvin-error?

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:53:01 EDT 2007

> In watching the Cream video, I am very glad that Eric has moved on.
Neither Ginger or Jack, both known for their extreme-energy on stage, have
kept up

Hey Mel,

In watching the Cream video I thought Jack kept up quite well for a guy who
had recently had a liver transpant.

I also thought Ginger kept up quite well for guy who hadn't played drums for
two years.

Take Eric's guitar away for two years and replace one of his vital organs
and let's see if he keeps up with Jack and Ginger.

The RAH reunion was great. All three shone. Let's leave it at that.

Now if we're all so keen to look for a negative aspect about EC I think the
guitar playing is the last place to go (no matter how phoned-in it is. I
can think of some big names who would love to be capable of EC's phone-ins).

Negativity?

Let's see?

How about phoned-in song writing?

Encondido's "Three Little Girls" seems a worthy successor to "Wonderful
Tonight".

Tone

PS

Hey Mel,

I agreed with everything else you wrote, especially the "Plishhhhhhhhhhh"
for DeltaNick.