[Slowhand] Guitar Legend Eric Clapton To Publish Autobiography

Woff woff at tpg.com.au
Sat Apr 14 19:26:16 EDT 2007

Old news I know, but first time I have seen a date mentioned.

Cheers

Woff

From
http://www.easier.com/view/Lifestyle/Entertainment/Celebrities/article-109116.html

For the first time, the legendary musician who defined rock in the
1960’s and continues to astonish and delight, tells the story of his
personal and professional journeys in this gritty and painfully honest
autobiography.

These are the memoirs of a survivor, someone who has reached the
pinnacle of success, who has had it all, but whose demons have never
left him. At the age of 60, Eric is cured of alcoholism and is in a long
term relationship with three young daughters. He is now ready to tell
his story. He hides nothing, and writes with a directness and searing
honesty that will make this book one of the most compelling memoirs of
our time.

Since he first started playing and composing in the 1960s, Eric Clapton
has sold tens of millions of records and played sell-out concerts around
the world. He is, with only a handful of peers - Bob Dylan, Keith
Richards, Paul McCartney and Pete Townsend – more than a rock star and
more than a survivor. He is an icon - a living legend.

Eric Clapton: The Autobiography
Published in hardback by Century on October 4th 2007, rrp £20.00.