[Slowhand] Eric rants and raves continued

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 20 00:13:12 EDT 2007

this may be a first, someone (myself) responding to their own post!!

if "melt-your-face" guitar is what you are looking for, be sure to catch a
live show from Joe Bonamassa! his records feature excellent axe work as
well, but live is where its at - he gives me shivers in my spine the likes
of which i havent felt from EC in quite awhile! i hope the Crossroads
Festival rekindles the magic that only EC can provide, if only for just a
day.....

out
sambo8