[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 9, Issue 121

LIABARTOLOMEI liabar at tin.it
Fri Apr 20 08:28:35 EDT 2007

................... So why has Clapton grown the number of the addicted of
his music even after the nineties?
I can't do without his music since 2001, before for me he was just a great
name of a guitar player who teamed up with the Beatles of whom I had a
greatest hits tape only......
Once you have heard him playing live , It doesn't matter when, It is sheer
passion for him and you only wish this lazy fellow (that has been around the
world so many times) to come and play at your distance reach again,
..........it's only after the marriage that you start comparing,
complaining, weighing differences between before and after, counting the
creaky steps etc etc

dig about it
lia
an Italian EC's addict