[Slowhand] bell bottom blues cover

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 23:00:55 EDT 2007

Tesla, another 80's rock band who are too lazy to come up with new material, are putting out the following covers album. Note track #4. Tesla always prided itself on straight ahead rock with no synthesizers, which were popular back then. They were not the stereotypical 80's hair band, and actually were pretty good musicians, both in the studio and live. i will be interested to hear their interpretations when this comes out june 13th......

1. 'Bad Reputation' (Thin Lizzy)
2. 'Ball Of Confusion' (Temptations)
3. 'Beer Drinkers, Hell Raisers' (ZZ Top)
4. 'Bell Bottom Blues' (Eric Clapton/Derek And The Dominoes)
5. 'Day Of The Eagle' (Robin Trower)
6. 'Dear Mr. Fantasy' (Traffic)
7. 'Do You {Feel Like We Do}' (Peter Frampton)
8. 'Honky Tonk Woman' (Rolling Stones)
9. 'I Want To Take You Higher' (Sly & The Family Stone)
10. 'Is It My Body '(Alice Cooper)
11. 'I've Got A Feeling' (Beatles)
12. 'Make It Last' (Montrose)
13. 'Not Fragile' (Bachmann Turner Overdrive)
14. 'Rock Bottom' (UFO)
15. 'Saturday Night Special' (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
16. 'Seasons Of Wither' (Aerosmith)
17. 'Shooting Star' (Bad Company)
18. 'Stealin'' (Uriah Heep)
19. 'Street Fighting Man' (Rolling Stones)
20. 'Thank You' (Led Zeppelin)
21. 'Walk Away' (James Gang)
22. 'War Pigs' (Black Sabbath)