[Slowhand] joanna connor?

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 23:06:00 EDT 2007

anyone ever hear of the blues artist joanna connor? on my way home from the detroit EC show, i was listening to the blues station on my sirius satellite radio. as much as i enjoyed EC's new arrangement of "Key to the Highway", what pops up on my radio but another modern version by this woman.

i dont know if she was just singing, or playing guitar as well, but it absolutely rocked out hard! the guitar on this track was to die for - i would love for EC to hear this and attempt it live....

out
sambo8