[Slowhand] (Slowhand) World Tour Box Set - Re-offer

debi bluesgurl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 09:26:04 EDT 2007

Hello Slowhanders!

Thanks to the generosity of Scott W. of Boise, ID, I can now make an offer for the World Tour Box Set. My offer is to 4 Slowhanders in the U.S.A. with burners, and 1 without (1 box set has already been spoken for by a fellow SDer w/ a burner.)

This is fun, spreading the joy of the music of EC around. Looking forward to hearing from my fellow Slowhanders.
Have fun!

Debi
bluesgurl2000 at yahoo.com