[Slowhand] Winwood / EC Highclere 2007

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Wed May 23 02:54:26 EDT 2007

Band du Lac: One Night Only Live - a similar show, clearly shows a
practise session. I've see/heard of other practise sessions too for
small events.

If Eric did not practise - like any other musician, it would show, as
with the Concert for New York City on 20 Oct 2001. He'd just completed a
world tour the previous day and came across rather lamely at the event.
Apparently he phoned in what he would play and the house band prepared.

Has Eric ever considered that (i.) that these shows are recorded release
to people who pay with real money and (ii.) that there are people who
fly in from all over the world, just to see him piss all over his own
legacy.

Kevin