[Slowhand] Vine Offers: EC Sydney 2007 and EC World Box

Wesley Gabbard thanatos at pol.net
Wed May 23 13:21:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks to Lia and Len, I can re-offer these two shows. I have to apologize
for my tardiness in re-offering, but I have had computer issues.

I will do three sets of each (with two going to those who can re-offer). I
am also willing to send both sets to the same person. Basically, whoever is
fast enough in response will get the goods.

Please contact me off the list, as I usually do not have time to read the
entire list each day.

Thanks,

wes