[Slowhand] Fresher Cream

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Fri May 25 08:55:29 EDT 2007

Slowhanders,

A radio station in South Florida has twice reported that Jack Bruce is saying that Cream will be scheduling more performances.

Anyone else hear this?

Well, I'd love to know that Eric is still in close touch with Jack and Ginger. I am hoping so much that Ginger joins Clapton and Winwood in Chicago for those Blind Faith songs. And can you imagine Jack handling the Rick Gretch bass parts. Wouldn't that be SPECIAL !!! And captured on DVD. Ginger's lyrical touch and subtle power would really add the authenticity that those Blind Faith songs need.

Joey Jay