[Slowhand] Fresher Cream

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 20:19:12 EDT 2007

>can you imagine Jack handling the Rick Gretch bass parts. Wouldn't that be
SPECIAL !!! And captured on DVD. Ginger's lyrical touch and subtle power
would really add the authenticity that those Blind Faith songs need.

Joey, I'm a dedicated Jack Bruce fan, and as much as I love the idea of a
Blind Faith (obviously without Grech) reunion, I think Jack is just too
dominant a personality, player and vocalist to compliment whatever Steve,
Eric and Ginger may bring forth from the Blind Faith repertoire. Bring in
anyone else for bass and it would work as good as it could.

Having said that, and now that the Cream reunion has finally happened (and
successfully) it would be great to hear all four play together. Not as a
Blind Faith or Cream thing, just four great musicians working on ANYTHING
that isn't Cream or Blind Faith related. Then I think we would have no
limits to where it could go (both good and bad).

Tone

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:32 PM