[Slowhand] Another Cream Reunion?

David Fynan clwphils at tampabay.rr.com
Sat May 26 15:10:16 EDT 2007

<<<<Representatives for Clapton and Baker have not confirmed the
reunion.>>>

This, to me, seems like a red flag. Bruce has said pretty
confidently in the past that they'll be getting together only to have
Eric and/or Ginger say "Um...what?". I'd be pretty surprised if
this were true after some of the veiled comments Eric made after NY
and the not so veiled comments Ginger made. Eric seemed to want to
just forget about it and move on, but who knows? Personally, I'm
rather ambivalent about the prospect of another reunion, however
small it may be. If they play like they did in London, then fine.
But if it's going to be the lackluster performance in NY, no thanks.