[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 9, Issue 158

Larry Jackson crossrodes at earthlink.net
Sat May 26 17:23:14 EDT 2007

On May 26, 2007, at 12:02 PM, Bbanderic at aol.com wrote:

> Is it just me who has very little-no interest in a 2007 Cream

> reunion? I just think that EC either can't/doesn't want to/other

> play at the high level necessary to play those songs anymore. This

> is very clear from his last solo tour and the recent show with

> Steve Winwood.

> The 2005 RAH shows were great but the 2005 NY shows were lackluster

> at best. Some EC is better than no EC but if Eric can't go full

> throttle, give 110% and show a little improvisation, than what's

> the point?

Just because He hasn’t played anything great since a four minute solo
in 2004 does not mean He won’t in 2007. My advice would be to stay
home and let me be really disappointed in the lackluster performances
of 2007 Cream. I am sure it will be really shitty and I will regret
the fact that Eric is making a BIG mistake since He is so lazy and
insists on phoning in solos, but 1910 Fruitgum Company isn’t touring
so what the hell, I’ll waste my time and money.

Lackluster??? at best??? You bet!!! OMG - Everyone needs to stay away
from any more Cream shows - let me suffer for the digest. I will
phone is a review and let you know how crappy Eric plays. Hopefully
he won’t suck like the last tour... only 105%.