[Slowhand] Clapton, Behind The Sun album party

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Wed Jun 20 03:23:48 EDT 2007

Strangely enough, I eventually bought the Behind the Sun (Remastered) CD
this past weekend. I've had the LP for years and haven't listened to it
for at least 7 years.

Anyway, the Behind the Sun CD was playing in the car on Monday, on the
way to work, and my daughter comments, "This is stuff that was never
released - right?" Well, that's difficult to explain and to be honest in
saying that this is an album that was initially rejected and was only
accepted once three songs were replaced.

As a consolation, my daughter commented this morning that she likes
"Just Like a Prisoner", but I'm hesitant to ask whether it's the great
guitar solos or the excessive drums/percussion and synth keyboards.

Kevin

Everything in this email and its attachments relating to the official business of arivia.kom is proprietary to arivia.kom. It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. The person addressed in the email is the sole authorised recipient. Any unauthorized dissemination or copying of this e-mail (or any attachment to this e-mail) or the wrongful disclosure of the information herein contained is prohibited.