[Slowhand] Crossroads Festival Rules of the Park

Alexandre DE MAGALHAES GARCIA alex.garcia at noos.fr
Thu Jun 28 15:05:01 EDT 2007

In the rules, I can read :

*Cameras, photography and recording devices*
No commercial or flash photography of any kind is permitted. Camcorders
or any other audio/visual equipment is prohibited unless authorized in
advance by the team/promoter or performer. Specifically, the use of the
following equipment is not permitted:

* Lenses or Lens Attachments over 6"
* Monopods or tripods
* Flash equipment of any sort

Management reserves the right to change policies as events dictate. For
most concerts, cameras and other recording devices are not permitted.

My question is : are pictures taken without flash permitted ? I can't
imagine going to this wonderful event and not leaving the show with some
souvenir pictures...