[Slowhand] World Tour MP3 disc offer

Jon Maclean macca461 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 20:28:28 EDT 2007

Well it's my turn....

Thanks to the input of Neil Saunders, and of course Scott Wallenberg, I can now re-offer the
single CD-R disc containing MP3 versions of Eric's World Tour 06/07 tracks to 4 Slowhanders
(3 with burners and 1 without).

Because it is only a single disc, I am not going to add geographical restrictions, and I will accept
requests until the end of this week (5 PM Fri, Sydney time) and then draw names out of a hat,
just to give those not so regular readers an equal opportunity.

Would those interested please reply to my address at:
macca461_AT_hotmail.com

It's great to be a part of this, and my thanks to those who did the hard yards to get it all up and
running in the first place.

Cheers,
Jon