[Slowhand] Crossroads Festival pictures

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 1 01:38:46 EDT 2007

It has taken most of the evening, but I have uploaded 220 pictures from the Crossroads Guitar Festival to www.slowhand.net

Incidentally, I wrote a short review of the concert for XM Radio's Deep Tracks. If anyone heard it, I'd be interested in what they said. I know they mentioned my website because I received email as a result. Today, George Taylor Morris said that all the reviews he received favorably mentioned Jeff Beck's bass player. (Tal Wilkenfeld)

More comments to come, but I must sleep. It was good to see so many Slowhanders, but there were so many more I would have liked to see.

Steve