[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 9, Issue 276

Justin Stygles letitloose77 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 06:56:08 EDT 2007

Good Morning! I have started to read the book as well. I am in chapter 3, though not very impressed by the writing. I will let you know what I think as soon as I am done. Probobly this weekend as the reading level is roughly middleschoolish.But skimming through, EC returned a ferrari because he did not drive it first... I think I felt that way about my Dodge Aries in 1995... Justin