[Slowhand] Larry King--uncovering the answers

Michael Gaffigan MGaffigan at measinc.com
Mon Oct 15 09:40:51 EDT 2007

My apologies if this has already been mentioned, but the highlight for
me of the LK interview was Larry asking, early on, if Eric wrote any
music. Eric politely responded that yes, he had written a little.
Another example of Larry King, crusader for important information.

Michael Gaffigan

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended solely for acknowledged recipients. If you think you have received this information in error, please reply to the sender and delete all copies from your system. Please note that unauthorized use, disclosure, or further distribution of this information is prohibited by the sender. Note also that we may monitor email directed to or originating from our network. Thank you for your consideration and assistance.|