[Slowhand] CGF 2007 on PBS Great Performances

Marlene Opila marlene1115 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 12 13:54:12 EST 2007

It looks like the PBS broadcast may have some exclusives that are not on the regular 2 DVD set. They are promoting Beck's "A Day in the Life," BB's "The Thrill is Gone" and EC's "Why Does Love........" as highlights of the program, scheduled for November 28, 9-11 pm ET. I'm sure PBS will be selling the DVD, I wonder if these tracks will be "exclusives" in their package? We already know that "Why Does Love...." and possibly "Got to Get Better...." ("Things Get Better" ??) will be "exclusives" from Best Buy.

http://crossroadsguitarfestival2007....rformance.html

Marlene