[Slowhand] Extra Songs / Extra Tickets

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Mon Nov 12 14:43:19 EST 2007

Slowhanders,

Well, I sure hope the extra songs do in fact include Why Does Love Have To Be So Sad and Got To Get Better In A Little While. That would be marvelous.

And these extra songs are ADDITIONAL...... correct ???? That is.....it will contain all the songs on the normal release PLUS the extra songs?

Does anyone know if the Target version will be different from the Best Buy version?

God, I hope Pearly Queen is included as an extra song or an Easter Egg somewhere !!! That was one of the true highlights of the evening !!! I know Doctor Proctor agrees with that.... lol

Well Pearly Queen, Key To The Highway, Further On Up The Road, Little Queen of Spades and Cocaine would be the songs still missing from the 8:00pm set.

OK, I have two section 9 tickets to sell for Clapton, Winwood for the Monday November 25th show.

Contact me privately at joeyjayv at bellsouth.net

Joey Jay