[Slowhand] Exclusive editions

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Tue Nov 13 11:39:22 EST 2007

Having different editions is really nothing new.
Remember the 1985 EC video from the Behind the Sun tour.
The PAL version had two extra tracks that we in the US did not get.
I think the Eric Clapton Blues CD set had extra discs from Best Buys several
years ago.
Then of course there are special CD's that for us in the USA were only
available at import shops.
The Japanese are notorious for EC releases with extra tracks. (Movie that
never happened)

While I may get angry about it...as a marketer who tries to get distribution
in major chains for our magazines sometimes the only way into a chain or to
get any extra attention is to buy your own rack space.

I sure hope that Got to Get Better in a Little While is indeed included as
that is one of the funkiest and coolest version I have heard on the tour!

Scott Wallenberg