[Slowhand] BonusTracks

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 13 11:42:18 EST 2007

Bonus track "Things get Better"???? Presuming that this "Got to Get Better in a Little While," how can a mistake like this occur? Well, at least we will get at bit more than originally reported. Pretty good marketing strategy - I was ready to Amazon pre-order, but now it looks like I'll be checking out Best Buy and Target instead. I certainly hope that JB's "Day in the Life" has not been omitted as predicted - THAT was one amazing performance (at least for me it was)...
Mel