[Slowhand] Little Queen Of Spades, pre-order at Best Buy !!!

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Wed Nov 14 09:19:20 EST 2007

Doctor Proctor, it appears that Little Queen Of Spades will in fact be included. Thats great news !!! It was a terrific performance.

Now we just need Key To The Highway, Pearly Queen, FOUTR, and Cocaine to complete the set.

God, I hope Pearly Queen surfaces !!!!!!!!!

Slowhanders, if you pre-order the Crossroads DVD online at Best Buy, you will get it for only 19.99 (instead of 29.99), plus free shipping, plus the extra disc with Why Does Love Have To Be So Sad and Got To Get Better In A Little While, plus it'll be at your doorstep next week !!! Thats a good deal.

Joey Jay