[Slowhand] Got to Get Worse ?

jyb music jyb.music at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:32:27 EST 2007

Hi,

These "exclusive" edition about the 2007 Crossroads Festival DVD is what
that will to turn me into the "boycott" attitude.

If I can't get the whole of it at once, if I am entitled to have to buy two
or three times the same stuff because one edition has something that the
other has not due to sole marketing consideration then the only answer to
give is DO NOT BUY.

I have supported Eric by going to his concerts but I won't support him (or
his charities) by accepting such unfair game.

Tone.