[Slowhand] Bonus discs

Bbanderic at aol.com Bbanderic at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 22:34:28 EST 2007

Steve wrote:

"As reported in www.whereseric.com, the Best Buy bonus disc does have
"Things Get Better (Got To Get Better)" and "Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad." The
Target bonus disc has "Cowboy Up" by Vince Gill and "Tear It Up" by Albert Lee
and Vince Gill. Clever packaging. I have not yet seen any off the actual
DVDs

Steve "

I think I'll skip the Target Exclusive, not worth buying a second set just
for those bonus tracks.

I did pick up the Best Buy version and noticed a possible careless error on
the bonus DVD. As we all heard previously, the titled the GTGBIALW track as
"Things Get Better (Got To Get Better)". Clearly they labeled the song with
the wrong title. Also, if you notice on the bonus DVD (the actual disc
itself), it gives the writing credits to "Steve Cropper / Eddie Floyd / Wayne
Jackson)". I checked the writing credits for GTGBIALW on the EC - Crossroads
boxed set and it lists EC as the writer. If true, how can they make not one,
but two careless bonehead errors like that?