[Slowhand] Things Get Better

Bruce Wilson kbw at mchsi.com
Wed Nov 21 08:14:47 EST 2007

Jon wrote:

"As we all heard previously, the titled the GTGBIALW track as
"Things Get Better (Got To Get Better)". Clearly they labeled the song with
the wrong title. Also, if you notice on the bonus DVD (the actual disc
itself), it gives the writing credits to "Steve Cropper / Eddie Floyd /
Wayne
Jackson)". I checked the writing credits for GTGBIALW on the EC - Crossroads
boxed set and it lists EC as the writer. If true, how can they make not one,
but two careless bonehead errors like that?"

It's the same error: Cropper/Floyd/Jackson were credited with writing
'Things Get Better' on the Delaney & Bonnie album On Tour with Eric Clapton.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving,

brooz